IIEF is an affiliation entrusted to manage the GE Foundation Scholar-Leaders Program. Derived from its name, this program aims to find and develop new leaders that will bring positive changes to the world and their surroundings. In order to face future challenges, being smart is no longer sufficient. The need for capable leaders that are able to sustain development in any condition, whether its an easy or difficult situation.
This program is the shape of GE Corporation consideration effort through GE Foundation, which is a philanthropic foundation established by GE to support non-profit business programs with educational purposes as well as increases the well fare of human kind around the world. Here in Indonesia, GE Foundation has supported many humanitarian programs and educational as part of GE long term commitment towards community.
GE Foundation Scholar-Leader Program intended for Bachelor students in Indonesia with Cumulative Achievement Index (IPK) of a minimum 3.0 (of a scale of 4.0). Scholarships will be given early from the third semester up until the eighth, especially for those from MIPA faculty, economic and engineering backgrounds.
- Bachelors students minimum third semester from IPB, ITB, ITS, UGM, UI, UNAIR, UNDIP, UNIBRAW, and UNPAD; one of these following major: Economy (Accounting, Development Management Study), MIPA (Physics, Chemistry, Math), Computer Science, Environmental Study, Engineering (Electro Engineering, Physics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemistry Engineering, Computer Engineering, Evironmental Engineering or Mechanic Engineering)
- Academic Index from I, II and III semester with minimum of 3.0 (scale 4)
- Demonstrates skills and intellectual capability and strong leadership
- Active in students organization or other social activities
- Has a fairly good grasp of English, written and verbal
- Comes from less fortunate background
- Not in the condition of accepting other sponsorships from different institution
- Completed and signed GE-FSLP application form
- One (1) color photograph 4 x 6 cm – affix it in the provided box
- One (1) copy of valid Identification Card (KTP)
- An official letter of enrollment from university
- One (1) certified copy of your university transcript records from semesters 1 to 3
- One (1) copy of high school diploma (Ijazah SMU)
- One (1) copy of high school transcript record (STTB)
- One (1) copy of high school transcript record – national standard (NEM)
- At least two (2) Letter of Reference from Academic Supervisor and other Faculty Member (use the attached from, and put it in a sealed envelope), preferably from your English teacher at the university. Attention: please do not send the letter separately. It must be attached to the application form.
- One (1) letter of notification as underprivileged family from department/faculty or university (surat keterangan tidak mampu dari pihak kampus)
- One (1) letter of notification as underprivileged family from village officer (surat keterangan tidak mampu dari pihak kelurahan)
- Letter of notification that you are involved in social and student activities (surat keterangan aktif di organisasi kemahasiswaan atau sosial lainnya)
- Letter of statement you are not receiving any other scholarships at the moment and will not receive any other scholarships if you are selected as GE Scholar (Surat pernyataan tidak sedang dan tidak akan menerima beasiswa lain, apabila ditetapkan sebagai penerima beasiswa GE Foundation Scholar – Leaders Program, yang diketahui oleh dosen wali/pembimbing akademik).
In order to apply, applicants should access and fill in the application form at www.scholarshipandmore.org and you must send the hard copy version including all supporting documents required to Indonesian International Education Foundation (IIEF)
The form can be send to this address:
Complete information can also be access from: www.scholarshipandmore.org
Berita Media terkait beasiswa ini : http://kampus.okezone.com/