TICA invites submissions for our 2012 Research Paper Contest for undergraduates students and those who have graduated in 2012 from Indonesian universities. The purpose of this contest is to inspire, promote, and support students engaging in the research in the sciences and engineering disciplines towards an innovation nation. We are holding three clusters this year:
- Cluster 1: Social Science & Engineering, which covers Econnomics, Industrial Management, Human & Decision Science, Architecture & Urban Planning, Environmental Building & Engineering, etc.
- Cluster 2: Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, which covers Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Power Engineering, Information Science & Technology, Robotics & Mechatronics, Control & System Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
- Cluster 3: Applied Science & Engineering, which covers Applied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and Astronomy, Bioscience & Biotechnology, Energy Science & Engineering, Materials & Metallurgical Science Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Science & Engineering, etc.
The contest has the following requirements:
- Originality. Each paper must be an original and must be the author’s own work. Papers previously published are not eligible.
- Format. The paper must follow the format provided by TICA 2012 committee.
- Authors. All undergraduates students or 2012 graduates from Indonesian universities. The competition is only open for Indonesian students.
- Coauthors. Papers written by more than one student are permitted.
- Advisors. Papers must be approved by at least one advisor from the university authors belong to.
- One Submission. Students may submit only one paper, whether as sole author or one of the coauthors.
The awards for each winner are:
- Tokyo & campus tours for 3 best papers
- Plaque & certificate for 9 best papers
- Proceeding TICA 2012 for 9 best papers
- Letter of achievement upon request
Deadline for submission — October 10, 2012
Follow our twitter: @tica_tokodai
Join our FB group: TICATokyoTech
Panduan dan petunjuk lain bisa unduh di http://tica.ppitokodai.org/category/tica-2012/author-guideline/