PRESTASI USAID, Master Scholarships for Indonesian Citizen to USA
Written by Layanan Informasi
Monday, 24 October 2011 15:55
PRESTASI merupakan program beasiswa penuh yang dibiayai United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Indonesia dan didedikasikan bagi calon pemimpin masa depan Indonesia untuk menempuh pendidikan S2 (Master) di Amerika Serikat dan Indonesia.
Batas akhir pendaftaran tanggal 15 November 2011.
The Program to Extend Scholarships and Training to Achieve Sustainable Impact (PRESTASI) is a fully funded program by United States Agency for International Development (USAID), implemented by The Indonesian International Education Foundation (IIEF). PRESTASI’s primary objective is to improve the performance and leadership skills of Indonesian professionals, which, in turn, will help to promote development in Indonesia.
Specifically, to provide training and technical services required to strengthen and expand the base of skilled, high-performing professionals and institutions in Indonesia’s public and private sector. USAID/Indonesia will continue to support the tradition of participant training and human capacity development by providing opportunities for academic degrees scholarship which will focus in the following areas:
– Economic Growth
– Democracy and Governance
PRESTASI will seek to engage highly qualified individuals with leadership potential and demonstrated commitment to the development of their community and country through achievement, conscientiousness, and forward, innovative thinking in their respective areas of expertise. PRESTASI will also provide follow-on support through an alumni association, the outcomes of which include a mentoring program and professional networking connections in order to facilitate reintegration into the workplace and help maximize training impacts.
Who is Eligible?
– Candidates must be citizens of Indonesia.
– Demonstrate excellence in their undergraduate studies and hold a Baccalaureate degree or equivalent.
– Have experience in community service or development-related activities.
– Present a plan specifying how they will apply their studies to mitigate social problems or issues in Indonesia.
– Commit to working on these issues following the training period.
– Candidates may not be employed by USAID, have their salary paid by USAID, or be an employee of USAID contractors or grantees.
– Have a minimum score of TOEFL ITP 450 or IELTS™ and TOEFL IBT equivalent.
Field of Study
Program to Extend Scholarships and Training to Achieve Sustainable Impacts (PRESTASI) provides opportunities for Indonesians to earn Master degrees which focus but not limited in areas that are relevant to the achievement of USAID/Indonesia and Government of Indonesia development goals. The focus areas are as following:
– Education Technology
– Math and Science Education
– Principles of public health and epidemiology, including methods of prevention and eradication of infectious diseases;
– Maternal child health and reproductive health;
– Health system strengthening: decentralization, health financing/economics, policy and planning, and advocacy;
– Emerging disease and emerging infectious disease;
– Veterinary and animal health (for veterinary public health);
– Biosecurity and good farming practices;
– Health communication and health promotion;
– Laboratory programs.
3. Economic and Growth
– Economics, Finance, Management, Accounting, Insurance and Fiscal Policy
– Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics and Agricultural Biotechnology Policy
– Public Policy
– Biodiversity Conservation and Natural Resources Management
– Sustainable Forest Management, Agro-forestry and Community Forestry
– Marine and Coastal Zone Management
– Environmental Economics
– Environmental Science and Policy
– Law Enforcement and Investigation – Environmental Crimes
5. Democracy and Governance
– Public Policy
– Political Science
– Public Administration
– Urban and Regional Planning
– Public Management
– Non-profit Management
Selanjutnya silakan download
GUIDELINES TO FILL-IN APPLICATION FORM and APPLICATION FORM
Alamat kontak di Indonesia:
The Indonesian International Education Foundation USAID Contractor
Menara Imperium 28th Floor Suite A&B, Metropolitan
Kuningan Superblok Kav. 1,
Jl. H.R Rasuna Said Kav 1, Jakarta 12980
Baca Juga Artikel Lainnya :
- » Australia Indonesia Short Term Awards (Short Courses for 2 weeks)
- » Penawaran The Ignacy Lukasiewicz Scholarship (Beasiswa Pemerintah Polandia)
- » Beberapa Informasi Bernilai Bagi yang Ingin Studi Lanjut
- » Informasi Beasiswa Program DAAD Tahun 2017
- » Beasiswa “World in Serbia"
- » Penawaran Beasiswa Jasmine Jiangsu Tertiary Education Scholarship (JJTES-SEA) 2016
- » Jepang Tawarkan Beasiswa MONBUKAGAKUSHO/MEXT kepada Lulusan SMA dan Sederajat di Indonesia
- » Selamat Menanti Pembukaan Pendaftaran Beasiswa Unggulan Dosen Indonesa (BUDI-DN, dh BPPDN) 2016
- » Program Beasiswa Pemerintah Jepang Monbukagakusho Sudah Buka !
- » Pendaftaran Beasiswa Peningkatan Kualitas Publikasi Internasional (PKPI) / Sandwich-Like 2016